Those who prefer a visual learning style...
- look at the teacher's face intently and prefer looking at wall displays, books etc.
- often recognize words by sight
- use lists to organize their thoughts
- recall information by remembering how it was set out on a page
Those who prefer an auditory learning style...
- like the teacher to provide verbal instructions
- like dialogues, discussions and plays and solve problems by talking about them
- use rhythm and sound as memory aids
Those who prefer a kinesthetic learning style...
- learn best when they are involved or active
- find it difficult to sit still for long periods
- use movement as a memory aid
Those who prefer a tactile way of learning...
- use writing and drawing as memory aids
- learn well in hands-on activities like projects and demonstrations